Midnight Dream (by Olivia)

 Lost in a haze of light and dark,

Vivid streams of boundless warmth and bright,

Along the slumbering world I quietly embark,

I ponder to myself if I've ever truly seen such a sight.


My sand dipped toes upon the earth,

My mind immersed in the richly glowing clouds,

The gateway of dreams emerges with endless amounts of mirth,

Twinkles of stardust complimenting the scene with an exquisitely peaceful sound.


A world completely and fully of my own,

My library of fables my fingertips softly trace,

Admiring the lovely herbs and mystical flowers that have grown,

Brilliant sunlight showering the greenery with an abundance of grace.


As I bid my farewell to this beautifully gleaming grotto,

My heart flutters with a sorrowful sense of ache,

Though I keep in knowledge that my place will always remain aglow,

Upon the midnight dreams my mind wanders before I wake.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule