Round 1 Voting!

Voting Time! Round 1!

I took WAY too long.

Now is the time to vote! Round 1: Golden Ray VS. Shaly P!

It'll be a bit different this time. Instead of what I normally do, the poems will be here, not on the voting form. When done, vote here!

Golden Ray:

I can never forget you, 
Never forgive you. 
I can never neglect you, 
Never protect you. 
I can never talk to you,
Never ignore you. 
So what can I do,
Besides nothing?

Shaly P:

"Fallen Stars"
I want to say those stars above have always shone,
Have always lit my home in silvery light,
Have always cradled with the moon in the timeline before me,
This is to say those before me were in agile perfection,
But sometimes those stars didn't dance in pastel colors,
Sometimes they fell to the earth and broke like dreams,
Sometimes their silver fragments wounded others,
Sometimes we bled tears of pain, Sometimes the stars weren't there when water edged the eyes
At the mid of night,
These stars were hemmed to folded velvet skies,
And came in gloom and faded lightly again,
Letters wrote of love but never reached the ocean,
Hidden to swell burning anger to an aching peak,
Then hope left silently,
Loneliness called to be a friend,
And those stars fell from the sky,
To never drum in rivers of faint colors
This is when dreams were shattered,
When black and white painted the world,
But sound of music stitched a broken heart,
There it mended fallen stars, But there was still withering sorrow,
Because when you love someone you don't want their stars to fall,
And everywhere they went they took stars of light,
And dropped them to the beating ground,
Where stars seize to shine,
And then step all over given love,
To keep held in darkness,
But long came a bright pool of golden light,
Resemblance of a sun
Where it then picked up fallen stars,
And mended broken silver fractures,
And love came in starlight once more, But heaving final breath you near and you still collapse stars to the ground,
And colorful starlight in mended hues seeps in tears,
A bleeding heart with your fallen stars.

Comments

  1. If I made any errors, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...these are both good! The Golden Ray's is short but sweet, and Shaly's is highly relatable and heartbreaking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But whose is best? You decide!

      I feel like a politician trying to get you to vote 🤣

      Delete
    2. Lol All you're missing is the bribe xD

      I already voted, though :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule