If I Lived Among the Stars (by Olivia)

 If I lived among the stars,

What a wonderfully vibrant life I would lead,

Amidst the ethereal singing choir of the planets from afar,

My sighs intermingle in harmony, my mind wandering upon the luminescent dream.


If I lived among the stars, 

I could twirl alongside the numerous constellations,

Off and beyond towards the endless warmth of Mars,

While the astounding world of infinity amazes with brilliant fascination.


If I lived among the stars,

I'd place my weary form upon the seemingly weightless clouds,

Observing the traces of stardust as they gather miles apart,

Dispersed along the Milky Way in a radiant, magnificent crowd.


If I lived among the stars,

What complete and utter peace my soul would perceive,

With the many lovely asteroids and shooting comets from afar,

I could never find a reason within to ever dare to leave.


Forever I would dance if I lived among the stars...

And home it would always be.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule