Soul (By Olivia)

 A sun filled dawn emerges within view,

Replacing my beating heart's deeply wounded hole,

The joy and heartwarming sight of amber mixed with blue,

Carefully and beautifully writes the music of my soul.


The autumn leaves drifting whimsically across the fields,

Holding a youthful gleam as I take my mid-noon stroll,

The remarkable secrets of the natural world revealed,

Whispering their wishes directly to my soul.


Bright orange and gold burn their mark upon the sky,

As the wonderfully pleasant day brings the light that pieces me whole,

Approaching the finish of the daylight with a sigh,

As the last bit of radiance shines its rays upon my soul.


The evening stars are at long last here,

Their glint as old as the eternal passing of time,

Gleefully painting the world above as I so serenely peer,

Cleansing me with a spark of wonder as they sound their lively chimes.


Every aspect of this world that ignites my dreams with wonder...

That's what unlocks the radiance of my soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule