Voices in my Head

Good for nothing
Never something
These are the voices in my head

Zero value
No one loves you
These are the voices I hear in bed


You have no chance
Just drop your fighting stance
These are the voices convincing me to quit


Piece of trash
Everything you do is rash
These are the voices that deal hard hits


Every time I fall

You rush over, energy and all

Just to pick me up again


Every time I stumble

You make a sweet mumble

Giving me power to once again defend


The voices go over to you

Trying to do the same thing, too

I know for me you would never yield

So I do the same thing and kick up my shield


Charge at them head on

Making them less strong

They lose their power, falter away

Do not worry, I’m here to stay

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule