Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule

Updates are in!


Gotta Catch 'Em All has officially been scheduled!

The Gotta Catch 'Em All Event has started, so if your interested in that, click here! This event has now been scheduled, and it will play out though Thanksgiving Break!

Schedule:

11/24 - Part 1: All Part of the Plan
11/25 - Part 2: Back to BASE-ics
11/26 - Part 3: Incredible Issues
11/27 - Part 4: THE Start of the Showdown
11/28 - Part 5: The Bad Ash Origin
11/29 - Part 6: The Showdown (Finally)
11/30 - Part 7: The End of an Era

In other news, The Mark Borne Nexus has hit its first year! So if you wanna check it out, or if you're just really into Q/A, go ahead!

For more of my work and others, check Lucy and Shae's blogs! You can get tons of totally-not-me-promoted content there!

I think I might schedule some stuff ahead for Christmas as well, but who knows? I might not get to that yet, might get WAY past that!

That's it for updates! Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving and November!

Comments

  1. Well, technically the Nexus hasn't hit its first year, yet, I'll probably just be busy with NaNoWriMo when it does, so I'm celebrating it early

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeeee, hope you have a nice thanksgiving too ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Yep, there are never enough Q/As, anymore xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll