How to Prepare for Thanksgiving

How to prepare for Thanksgiving!

A little festive preparation!

Step 1: Prepare food ahead of time if possible

You KNOW you'll save your mom time, right? Just prepare and fridge/freeze whatever's possible!

Step 2: Never be unthankful. NEVER.

If you see someone being a grouch, then try making them happy! Some people, however, just WON'T be helped!

Step 3: Give a little!

Duh. You obviously want to give something. Maybe a gift, though it's a bit early for Christmas. Or just thanks? Even a hug can say all the words you need. Just DON'T give them a bad time.

Step 4: I'VE GOT THE POWER!

COOK AWAY! Oh, and don't forget the cranberry sauce! I love me some cranberry sauce!

Step 5: Give thanks!

Give your thanks to the people who you love, to the life you have, and then count your blessings. If you can do that, then you are a giving gift in it's self.

Food schedule!

Eat at dinner.

Sleep.

Eat.

Repeat previous 2 steps at any time.


This is just a quick guide, so this is not a full process. If any dinner results in annoyance, disturbance in social, and/or cause a FOMO, it is not the PoetOfSteel's fault and may result in you being entitled to significant cash compensation. Call the number on your screen now for more info!

1-800-NOTTHEPOETS-FAULT


Copyright © 2019 ThePoetOfSteel. all rights reserved.

Comments

  1. At least it's not "How to Prepare for Christmas" 'cause there are too many people preparing for Christmas here :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, about that...
      Nah, I'm just kidding. But I don't see the problem with Christmas. Of course, anyone can have any opinion.

      Delete
    2. There's no problem with Christmas...in fact, it's the best holiday, in my opinion, since it celebrates Jesus Christ's birth! :D

      But at the same time, people who prepare for Christmas before Thanksgiving are insane. Both holidays are holidays that give God glory, so there's no need to jump straight to the second. I prefer to take my time and celebrate Thanksgiving first, THEN worry about what I'm doing for Christmas

      Delete
    3. Oof that's not what I meant. If I were to make a prepare for Christmas Guide, it would TOTALLY be after this.

      Delete
  2. Haha I love this, it's so cute! I'm honestly really excited for Thanksgiving, it's just such a great day of the year! lol

    Okay no one kill me but idt I've ever tried cranberries before xD are they good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just say, from my POV, you're not missing much xD

      Delete
    2. And from MY POV, your missing so much it hurts. Of course, this is just about cranberry SAUCE. I've never had cranberries by themselves.

      Delete
    3. Cranberry sauce is only marginally better than cranberries -shudders-

      Delete
    4. ...……. I'm conflicted, should I try it on thanksgiving or not? XD

      Delete
    5. A tiny taste so you know I'm right :D

      Delete
    6. Well we all have different taste buds. And SOME OF US -looks at vegans- can't find the point in the delicacy. Of course, it's your opinion, and I'm open to it. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule