The Ultimate Christmas Present! Part 4: Alas, Home!

The Ultimate Christmas Present!

Part 4

Alas, Home!

Josh made sure to lose the creeps before returning home. We then came inside and ran to our parents.
"Operation The Ultimate Christmas Present is a go!" I announced as I handed the doll to Mom. Dad and Josh kept Ashley busy by allowing a make over.
SOOOO taking a picture.
I then made sure I was backup...just in case Josh and Dad bailed.
It is possible.
Mom did some ultimate wrapping for the present, and then, it was ready.

*****

Christmas morning comes, and I'm being jumped on by Ashley. "Come ON! The TREE! The PRESENTS! The...THE THE!"
"Err...habba-wha?" I mumbled. I stumbled downstairs to see the tree LOADED! And the cookies on the counter were gone.
I ran to wake Mom and Dad and Ashley woke Josh up. Soon, we were all up and ready for whatever we were going to do. I noticed Ashley was SUPER anxious.
"Mom, can we open just 1 present before breakfast, please!" Mom stared at the presents in bewilderment.
"You might as well."
I handed Ashley the Super Sammy doll.
And she opened it.
"Oh...it's nice it all, but I don't want it anymore."
We all had the most shocked, angry faces ever IN THE HISTORY OF CHRISTMAS! WHAT THE-
"I'm kidding, I love it!" Stripped from the box, Super Sammy was action ready! "This must've been hard to obtain!"
We all looked at each other. I started having flashbacks. The tire...the mob...the lady...I couldn't help but shiver from the chill that just went down my spine.
"You DON'T even know."

*****

Thanks for viewing! I'm going to go do something jolly now. Or, I hope...
Have a Merry Christmas! Or happy Hanukkah! Or Kwanzaa! Or...whatever you celebrate! And a happy New Year!

Comments

  1. Aw, man, I was hoping it'd have been a fail :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad she got the doll, when I read she didn't like it I was like nooo, that would be so terrible and has happened to me before haha. I'm happy it had a good ending!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule