The Ultimate Christmas Present! Part 3: Secure the Package

The Ultimate Christmas Present!

Part 3

Secure the Package

I stared down at Tiffy-C and realized I didn't have a spare tire. Great. I was ready to call Mom when I noticed a woman walk up to me. She had a hood on with, and was REALLY quick to talk.
"Listen hear, listen. I'll fix the tire IF you give me the doll, see. I want it for myself! I want the doll! MUST HAVE DOLL!"
Scary.
"So YOU did this?" I asked.
"Give me the TOY! NOW!" She jumped at me, arms extended, mouth foaming (with who knows what), and her yellow teeth barred at me.
Yuck.
I flipped back and shoved her away. Eventually, I texted my brother the "CTT" code. AKA, Christmas Toy Trouble. For some reason, a whole gang showed up for a showdown. I started to shove them away, but too many were coming at me!
Darkness, everything fading, too many parents...
Josh flipped in and just randomly started kicking them down. Classic "I'm a ninja!" Josh move.
Except this time he's in costume.
Wow.
He was on his motorcycle and attached it to the back. "Take the stupid toy and let's get out of here!" We jumped in, and they started to shake the car.
"Stupid Walmart exclusive! What now?" I asked. He stared at me.
"Let me drive."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule