The Ultimate Christmas Present! Part 1: Confirmation

The Ultimate Christmas Present!

Part 1:

Confirmation

I stared at Ashley with confusion. "Are you SURE you want this?" I asked her.
Ok, I'll explain before I go any further.
My little sister LOVES this "Super Sammy" doll. It was basically Superman but a non-copyrighted doll version of it. She hasn't shut up about it and kept track of it for 4 months now! So you can guess her response now.
"YeS! Duh! Pay attention, Kylie! I wAnT iT!" Jeez, as if I didn't know. Well, it was now or never.
"Mom! Can I borrow the car keys? I'm going to get 'The Package' for you-know-what!" She tossed me the keys, and I shoved myself into Tiffy-C.
I didn't name our Camaro! Dad called it Tiffany, and my older brother Josh threw some slang in for some strange measure about "sounding cool at school" and all that jazz.
And with those strange thoughts, I arrived to Walmart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule