How to Ace Any Test

How to Ace Any Test

Even if you hate 'em!

Step 1: Study!

Study all! Study EVERYTHING! The color of the sky, why breaking your arm is painful, how to make a blog boring like me - you know, the usual!

Step 2: Prepare

Eat lots for energy, but not too much if you're nervous. This will help balance your body out for whatever it is!

Step 3: Study Buddies!

Study with a friend, but one you know won't distract you. Or else...FAAAAAIL!

Step 4: Keep Calm

Keep calm or you'll be too nervous and that'll mess up your body which in turn messes up your mind in turn your thinking in turn your answers in turn your score.
Yep. It can get that bad.

Warning! This is just a quick guide, so this is not a full process. If any study styles result in pain, pogo stick power, and/or issues with your brain, it is not the PoetOfSteel's fault and may result in you being entitled to significant cash compensation. Call the number on your screen now for more info!

1-800-NOTTHEPOETS-FAULT


Copyright © 2019 ThePoetOfSteel. all rights reserved.

Comments

  1. You know what, if you want to delude yourself into thinking your blog is boring, go right ahead, I'm done arguing over that xD You'll see, in time, how it's not lol

    Why not eat too much? It honestly sounds amazing!

    Any friend would distract me, so my study buddy will be myself :D

    Keep calm? Obviously, you're not talking to me, 'cause I'm never calm xD Fun fact: I literally cannot calm down at all, partly because of my ADHD

    Yes, because pogo sticks have everything to do with studying xD

    I loved this post! Keep up the great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I was joking about the blog thing! XD
      Why NOT a pogo stick?
      Oh, thanks!

      Delete
  2. 1. I could never study with a friend, Ive tried it, Ive failed it. xD
    2. pogo sticks are so used to study, very helpful tool -nods-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to me to be something distracting, but okay -shrug- lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule