The Ultimate Christmas Present! Part 2: Hunt

The Ultimate Christmas Present!

Part 2

Hunt

I ran into Walmart and realized the Super Sammy doll was getting sold OUT! I ended up taking a shortcut, going through the Marvel section. Too bad, the 12 inch Marvel Legends Wolverine action figure was sold out!
FOCUS, KYLIE!
I ran into that section and... bumped into Sarah.
Ok, I'm a tom boy, so seeing me in this section is weird.
"Kylie? So weird seeing a FREAK like you getting a toy like that!" She laughed, and I let her. In a few seconds, she was trampled to the ground by angry parents. Wow.
I tried to quickly pay for the toy and run, but that didn't work well. Because apparently some woman wanted it as well and started to try to fight me for it.
"AS A 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN WITH 2 CHILDREN, I COMMAND YOU TO GIVE IT UP WITH THE POWER OF MOM!"
She is trying to fight a 19 year old girl for an doll.
Yeah, no.
I used my karate and ninja skills my mom taught me and chopped her stomach.
It wasn't enough.
She flipped me over, then slid me back toward the angry mob, and THEN grabbed the doll. Luckily, I grabbed my hair clip, releasing my scarlet hair (which was almost yanked into the mob), and threw it at her eye like a throwing star. I then ran to the cashier, and thankfully he wasn't slow. "Have a good day! And good luck!" I shouted back at him.
And then I noticed the flat tire.

Comments

  1. This sounds like an extreme Black Friday sale or something O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at the flat tire part, oh gosh that'd be my luck haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule