Pokemon Story Announcement!

Pokemon Story Announcement!

I normally don't do these kinds of things.

I will start a story off about Pokemon...one you literally won't be able to forget. And if you do...well SOMEONE has bad memory. :P

It will start off with...NO SPOILERS! But I will tell you this: It won't be JUST Pokemon Ash will be catching...

Friendly reminder that my epic poem poll is still open! You can submit here!

Also, for short fun and little bits of my short uncreative imagination, be sure to check my filler posts on the Mark Borne Nexus here! I'm totally not promoting myself and my friends blog at the same time!

Comments

  1. I do have a bad memory xD

    I'm not big into Pokemon, but I've wanted to try it out. It's just whenever I have the money, a great game from a series I like (in this particular case, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order) is announced or something real-life related pops up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Set a GoFundMe :p

      But in all seriousness, I've never played a Pokemon game before. But I have watched the show! OG episodes are better than the Disney Cash Grab ones, but I still love Pokemon as a whole! Here is a hint: Not just the Pokeverse is involved! :0

      Delete
    2. I've heard of that I think, but I haven't used it and I don't plan to lol

      -gasps- Crossovers?!

      Delete
    3. You don't even know...check out the teaser I just posted!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule