Poll Results

The Results are in! The Epic Poem Battle is on!

That's right, folks! Epic Poem Battle won 50%, Mad Libs got 37.5%, and the Interactive Story fell down to 12.5%.
Ouch.
So, submit your poem here! Only 1 response per person please! I trust you all not to do multiple! I would set the submit once setting, but you would have to have a Google Account.
Not everyone does, so compatibility here I come!

Afterwards, we will vote down to the last 2 poems to see who is the...EPIC POET!

Message and data rates may apply. Be sure to visit your local form site for more details. :P

Comments

  1. When does the Epic Poem Battle end? Or close or whatever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably a week from here or maybe a few days... depends on how many results come in after a certain amount of time. :)

      Delete
    2. Alright, cool! I'll submit something shortly, I hope. I just kinda want to make something original for this contest, and I'm low on inspiration lol

      Delete
    3. Try someone on your blog (not me :p), tons of inspiration there!

      Delete
    4. I actually come up with inspiration differently than most people. It just happens at various moments, if the right trigger occurs; sometimes it's memories, sometimes music, sometimes stories, or sometimes emotions

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule