Famous


Famous!
By Mark Tarver
The lights! The camera!
AHH, the scene! Someone wants an auto graph
But too many flashes of it all
And I can’t see the car
So I quickly escape the ball
I love the fans, really, I do
But they seem like too much
Too many of them here
Can do damage as such
Scream fans leaves ringing in the ears
So much yelling people hard, generating tears
I can’t focus, so many record deals
Too much film rights; low lives using me as fame appeal
I want to be known, but not this much
Take a famous poet or something as such
All this stuff, too much to my eye
I never wanted to be a Jacksepticeye
I must stop this, but a tiny girl wants to see me
She wants an autograph and does a squeal
I guess this isn’t so bad for this in my hands
So I sign the picture, and leave a bright smile for the fans
To submit your own work: https://forms.gle/8CpQEB2x4RQu7b717

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule