Saturday Morning Tutorial

Saturday Morning Tutorial

How to properly get up!

2 types: Early birds and Sleep-ins

Early birds:

Step 1: Waking Up!

Wake up around 6-7 a.m. for no other reason than to watch some good ol' cartoons, or your favorite shows in general!

Step 2: Breakfast!

Eat some breakfast! Probably the best cause you woke up first. :P

Step 3: Watch the Sleep-ins get up!

This should be interesting.

Sleep-ins

Step 1: Waking up!

Don't.

Step 2: Dream!

Ah, Saturday dreams...

Step 3: Actually get up.

Either you needed to use the bathroom but couldn't go back to sleep, or someone woke you up. Probably an Early Bird. Course you, Early Birds!

Step 4: Get ready for the day!

Drag yourself around to get ready for a lazy Saturday.

Step 5: Breakfast!

The only thing to truly wake you up and start your day!

*****
Are you an Early Bird or a Sleep-in? Comment below, I like conversation!

This is just a quick guide, so this is not a full process. If any morning get-up styles result in dizzyness, waking up the whole tri-state area, and/or straight up empowerment, it is not the PoetOfSteel's fault and may result in you being entitled to significant cash compensation. Call the number on your screen now for more info!

1-800-NOTTHEPOETS-FAULT


Copyright © 2019 ThePoetOfSteel. all rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Sleep in.

    I sleep until around 8-9 on school days and on weekends until about 9-10, the problem is my dad is an early bird and likes to go to yard sales and fleamarkets on the weekend, so if I'm not up early, my bedroom lights come on and the curtain gets opened XD

    From there, I roll off the bed, lay on the floor for about 5 minutes then slowly get up, dragging a pile of blankets with me.

    How people get up early for the fun of it beats me. I have a friend who goes to public school and she gets up at 4:30 am every. single. morning.... I couldn't even imagine xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oof!
      I get up from 4:30-5:00. It depends on if I'm awake first and also whether I went to bed early or not.

      Delete
    2. Omg that's so early though O.O Its hard believe humans are physically capable of being awake, alert and active at that time

      Delete
    3. It is, cause if doesn't happen. I usually end up a zombie for the first 5 minutes, and THEN get up fully.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule