Gotta Catch 'Em All Part 7 - The End of an Era

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Part 7

The End of an Era

Ash sat up, very confused. "Whaa...what happened?" Batman sat up from the blast, and he seemed fine. In fact, everyone seemed to be ok. The Spider-Men looked around. Peter Parker was the first to speak.
"It appears to me that the energy restored only people from this universe."
Misty, Brock, and Ash all looked to Team Rocket. "Oboy."
"Prepare for trouble!" Jessie said, starting off their classic motto.
"And make it double!" James continued.
"To protect our would from deviation!"
"To unite all peoples within our nation!"
"To denounce the evils with truth and love!"
"To extend our reach to the stars above!"
"Jessie!"
"James!"
"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!"
"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"
"Meowth, that's right!" Meowth finished.
"Oh, I see what the problem is." Danny Phantom expressed himself without a second thought.
"We did it!" Trini exclaimed, hugging Billy, the Blue Ranger.
"No...no, we didn't." Superman grabbed the Poke Gem and flew up to space, throwing it into the sun. "Ok, NOW we're done."

------------

Everyone was returning home after this strange, strange, STRANGE past few days. "I'm just glad this mess is all over." Ash exclaimed.
   "Me too!" Misty said, cuddling her Togepi. Brock murmured in agreement, looking ultra tired. But that didn't stop him from asking his sarcastic question.
"Does anyone here want to experience that again?" Captain America was the one to respond.
"No...no I don't think I will."

*****

Note that I tried to indent the paragraphs, but Blogger isn't very good with proper English formating. It messes up real bad. Here's said example.
"I ate the apple" VS. "Iate applethe"
Yeah, I just left it.
Thanks to everyone who waited for this! It took me 3 days straight to make all the parts, so I edge out the ends to leave readers wanting more! Or, I hoped. :P
I'll probably do something like this again in the future, but I could use an event break right now.
Welp. See you in the next post!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule