Sunset Sails (by Olivia)

 Laces of gold surround the scene before me,

The whispers of the wind lull my soul into the clouds,

The wide, encompassing glory of the misty sea,

Brought forward the many dreams of this lively aquatic crowd.


The scent of the atmosphere played itself upon my heartstrings,

My eyes drifting towards the glistening, radiant life of the sun,

As the waves of the restful ocean sway along while they sing,

The breath draws itself from my lungs witnessing the scene in which the universe has clearly outdone.


Like a flute gently sounding across the fields,

Like the way a heart could pulsate with a growing passion of truth,

In fact, captures the magnificence the brilliant sky may wield,

When the shades of a blazing fire leave their streaks across the place that had once echoed blue.


The song of spring nurtures the boats that sail,

A lovely melody resembling the art of the the deep,

May the beauty of the sky above us always prevail,

And hum its lovely, magical tune until the hour I sleep.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule