Drifting Through A Memory

I daydream

About how we uesd to walk

On the side of the coast 

And just talk 

Our bond was

An unbreakable force

What was then powered

Now just feels sore

But I'm glad

You responded to my text

I promise

One more chance

You look at me

And I glance

The spark

Reunited once more

On that day

By the shore

----------

This was actually inspired by a song I like, Starlight by Jai Wolf, which is calming, in a sense, especially during these...I want to say "times" but that's overused. I guess this period? Anywho, hope you enjoyed!

Comments

  1. Oh this is beautiful! It's so nostalgic and gives the sense as if you're walking through a dream or memory. I don't know, it gives the sense of closure and almost like you're letting go of somebody/something. Absolutely beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule