Round 2 Voting!

Round 2 Voting!

The winner of round 1 is Shaly P., who won by a single vote against Golden Ray!

Shaly moves on!

Next: Gabby vs. Mirror Ant! When done, vote here!

Gabby L. -  Cloudy Skies

Paint me a rainbow, use every single color 
Use the memories we’ve strung to hang it up Let your tears fall from your eyelash clouds 
And let me paint a smile with all the colors 
Of the rainbow on your chapped, thin lips I’ll build you a castle from the drought
And we can dance in our puddles of sorrow 
And bleed out every hue that ever existed 
Light up the hallways with the lightning bolts 
And let the thunder be the music in our home
Winds like the sweet breath from your lungs 
Sweeping away every word you meant to say 
Paint me a rainbow, darling, and scare away 
The storms that make this fragile house shake 
Tell me there’s a rainbow that you’ve hung up for me I built you this place, why would you want to leave? 
I blew away the clouds and held the lightning I brought back the sun for you; bring it back for me I gave you my rainbow, 
I gave you my only lights 
And now you hold the rainbow that was once mine 
A smile on your lips, you’re happy somewhere 
Sleeping in the snow, you left me alone here 
Living under dark skies, cold and overcast 
While you’re long gone- and not coming back

Mirror Ant - Chains and Cages

Chains and Cages weigh us down,
Yet deep inside, we hold the key. 
Look around, and you will see, 
The endless state of mystery.  

We writhe and scream, 
And want to be free. 
But look around, at what you see,  For all around, is mystery.

When you see, and see you will, 
The key is there to be free. 
And fly we will, and meet the sky, 
And no know more, the mystery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule