Feeling

I felt nothing for the longest time
A flicker, a spark catches my eye
I turn to see what is before me
And I am surprised by it's glory

If feel the heat around it
And it's warm to the touch
I fear it's presence
Yet astonished by such

I don't want it to hurt me
So I try to understand it
Despite not comprehending
I might be a good fit

I know it's not the smartest move
But logic isn't present here
It's over run by everything else
From happiness to fear

I realized what it is
And my mind stops reeling
It's just emotions
Just feeling
-------------------
In contrast to No Feeling, emotions have been regained and the spectrum is restored! I might not upload for a bit to update the blog completely, so I'll post an update when that is done! Hope you enjoyed this one!

Comments

  1. I like it 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule