My Music

My Music

As you all know, music is one of the only ways to survive.

So, I create music! And my first piece was honestly better than I expected! Please, do take a listen:
Life and Energy
Royal Ball Getaway (Soundtrack Edition) (Original in that songs description)
The One They Call Shadow
Morning Mix
Playful Playback
Chill Out Beat

Now, as many of you might know, I play guitar. None of my guitar is heard throughout these, however, as I wanted to get familiar with some of the loops. Now that I have, I will add some guitar next time!
If you already have music and you want to share, comment it or contact me! If you want to collab, just let me know through here or on BandLab!
That's it for now! Remember folks, stay positive and test negative!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule