The Power of Poetry

Poetry
Words to describe a feeling
A vision
A sense of a new place
Or maybe a familiar one
With this power, I-
No, WE can
Channel it into an emotion
A story
Or even humor
Songs are poetry
Stories can be poetry
Poetry powers our world
Why not try it?

**********
I'm actually loving the whole "out of your comfort zone" thing. I normally write rhyming poetry, but I'm feeling more comfortable with non-rhyming poetry after looking at some of my friends, such as Marysa and Lucy! Anywho, thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Awh, I'm glad I could provide some inspiration!!
    I love this, I think it's how a lot of poets feel about poetry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know why I just saw this now 😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Poll

Updates - November + Gotta Catch 'Em All Schedule